Sunday, August 22, 2010

Are You Afraid Yet?

Wow. Just got done watching a couple Youtube videos and a few things sprung to mind. I don't know if this is the type of thing that is appropriate here, but I'm gonna toss it out anyway.

After watching a gentleman named Louie Gomert freak out about the latest "threat" to our great nation ("Terror Babies" - I kid you not!), it occurred to me that what has been taking place in our country via media and propaganda (redundant, I know) is an attempt to instill the same wild paranoia in all of us that exists in the mindset of a certain group of individuals that refer to themselves as Jews.

Seeing both good and evil in all, it has been difficult to single any one group out as being more troublesome than any other, but the patterns that have emerged are without any room for speculation at this point. As we watch the world spin further into chaos, the group that identifies first as "Jew" seems to have, throughout history, been at the forefront of the main thing that keeps us at each other's throats - seeing their fellows as "other". Along with this view comes an almost pathological paranoia and sense of persecution that is being pushed to the front of the American mindset and is showing itself to be a form of mental illness in my opinion.

For people to actually believe that we as Americans are hated worldwide simply due to our exceptionalism is the height of ignorance, and works to absolve us of any responsibility for the actions of our "elected" representation. To see terrorists everywhere and also to claim to be under the constant threat of attack only because of jealousy of our magnificent society is, in a word, fucking insane (OK, that was 2 words but it felt necessary). We are to believe that we are simply victims and that the only way to be safe is to shut everyone else out by force if needed.

Are we unique in the world by virtue of our superior intellect, our willingness to work harder than anyone else, and because God has blessed us over all else, or is this just more bullshit to keep us in opposition to the rest of humanity? From what I can see, any notion of the USA being "better" than anyone else is laughable. We are without honor, without any history that does not contain a legacy of violence and conquest, and with little prospect of advancing further without a complete ground-up restoration of the way we live. It is time to start over and stop thinking we are somehow apart from and better than the rest, or in other words, it is time to learn what it is like to be a member of a world community rather than seeking to create our own version of an ideal society in the rest of the world because we would then somehow be "safer" and the rest of the world wants to be just like us because we are so awesome.

As we contemplate what our ideal community would look like, let us consider the models of abject failure that have gone before, and have led us to this place of small, fractured groups around the world focused on what is different rather than what we share in common. Seeing our differences and honoring each other in spite of them is our challenge, I think, and one that has not been met with much success to this point. I would wish to exist in a society that truly celebrates the "other", even though that distinction is mostly false at its core.

Oh, and the other thing I learned was that just about every medical, agricultural, and technical advance or invention was created by Jews, so we should be super thankful that such a group exists to bring the rest of us along into this wondrous modern world. Gee thanks, guys.

Please don't be afraid. At least not of the "others". Leave that to the lunatics like Gomert and the Zionists he serves.

Z

1 comments:

a GrebBear said...

...
Its just a greater degree of the same:
9/11 -- 1941
... in looking forward, I'm not holding any of the crap-ola in mind. Why worry about where WE've come from (how, why, what) ?? The indoctrination suggests knowing where WE've come from allows us to avoid the mistakes of the past ... but isn't this a sneaky way of repeating past mistakes, by carrying them into the present.

The self selection process is in full swing ... the ideas and creative processes for a new community model, clearly laid in each of OUR minds. The formative gatherings underway ... with the tribes manifesting their visions. Only the high vibration 'cream' will rise to the top (see: letting go of everything and levitating towards the Truth) ... from my perspective, Kali with her many archetypal arms of forced recycling and rejuvenation ... will leave no stone unturned ... leaving nothing of the old that doesn't vibrate the essence of Love and Truth.

Is this me ... ??
The principals are clear in my mind, but, can I walk the path ?

Thankfully, I'm not delusional enough to think I've got it 'all' figured out. Each day my intuition leads me to a new, deeper understanding. Often yesterdays lessons are todays exercises ... where its clear the only way forward, is to let go of what I've worked so hard on accomplishing. Daily I'm learning whats supposed to be left behind and experiencing what's necessary to bring along. I'm working hard to build my strength to know, I'm a part of something beautiful.

I'm going to make it !
I'm determined ... and only attached to Love and Truth. Everything else is impermanent and fleeting.
If it seems I'm just repeating what WE've read in Les's blogs lately ... its only because I'm assimilating his lessons; these words are my own.

Don't be AFRAID ... its what 'they' want the most from you. If you need an explanation of whats going on, this seems most likely to me:
Divine Couple


Love you Cats
a GrebBear

Peace Love Light Truth
(- ;
; -)

This is an open forum for readers of other blogs. I, Les Visible, am not responsible for entries, links or comments posted by anyone but myself. The same rules for commenting apply here as at any of the other blogs and that is noted at those other locations.

Time Stamp on Siamese Mirrors Comments is
Central European Time.